I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Monday 2 April 2012

I'm back...


Although I would love to tell you that my silence in bloglandia for the last two weeks has been because I have been having some kind of adventure, preferably of the vacation kind, but no, I have still been here, just not around.

That is to say I have been having a break from writing, reading, my desk, etc. I felt the need to relax and regroup and spend a little time with me... However after two weeks I have realised that spending time with me is kinda boring, and I felt a little lost without something to actually do!

So, I am back now. My knuckles are cracked and ready to get back down to business with my current WIP as well as some exciting new features for my blog.

Watch this space...









Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment