I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Halfway ...



I have just posted my 186th book review, which means that I'm now over halfway through my 365books in 365days challenge.

It's certainly been a challenge.. (hoho!)

I have to admit that I am currently a little behind in my reading, that has been mainly down to some unexpected family problems that I'm not going to bore you with again. But I am confident (read: determined!) to get back on track and finish it.

The best competition is competition with yourself, right?!


Anyway, as I continue on if you have any great suggestions for future reads please email/comment/tweet them too me. And, wish me luck!

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck :) Love the reviews... altho I think I've said that before. I also clicked on your New Voices Entrant thingy and read your first chapter. Loved it and would definitly want to read more :) Good luck with that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Apologies it has taken me so long to reply, I have been away.

    I'm pleased you liked my New Voices entry, thanks for taking the time to read it.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete