I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Mud for it...

Evening all,

So I know I have been AWOL for a little while, but life has been getting in the way. But never fear I'm still around and still chugging away.

In 365books challenge I'm right on schedule, in fact I am now over a quarter of the way through, I have just finished reading my 95th book! Unfortunately I am quite a bit behind on posting my reviews, I have 10 reviews written on paper just waiting to be posted. Apologies for this but they will be up as soon as I can... Which won't be in the next 7 days...

Tomorrow I am off to Glastonbury Festival. I'm very excited, this will be my 6th time going. The weather looks like it's going to be an issue, it has been raining quite regularly here in the UK for the last two weeks so it may be mud bath. I am prepared for all eventualities though, wellies and waterproof as well as hat and sunscreen! Be prepared folks!

In other news my husband and I will hopefully have some very exciting news to tell you about soon.

I will leave you on that note of suspense....

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment