I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Thursday 21 April 2011

What's going on at the moment...

Just a quick post to let you know what is going on in my world at the moment!

The main story is that I am going on holiday this weekend, NYC here I come, I'm quite excited. Anyway because going away on holiday always takes an age to prepare for (it's like a military operation) I haven't really had much time to do any writing or blogging. I have been absent on posting reviews for the last couple of days, and it's unlikely that that is going to be resolved until I get back!

The 365books challenge is still going well, I am still reading even if I'm not blogging reviews. I'm currently 4 reviews behind. I will do my best to try and post these before I leave but I'm not making any promises.

I have a nice big stack of books ready to put in my suitcase as well as a bunch of new ebooks loaded on my Kindle iPad app, so there will be plenty to review when I get back as well.

I will take lots of photos to blog when I get back as well!

What else is going on??

This weekend will final mean the end of my diet and I can go back to eating more carbs, hooray, no more carb inspired dreams! Last weekend I had lost a total of 2stone 2lb, which I am over the moon with, that's a lot more than I was hoping to loose before going away, I am so looking forward to having more wiggle room in the tourture devices that are economy airline seats!

So anyway, in case I don't find time before now and getting back from holiday I will just say that I hope you are all well and watch this space for reviews when I get back! I will most likely have access to my twitter account on holiday so keep a look out for any sporadic updates.

To all who it is relevent I hope your having a wonderful Pesach (passover).
And to those of you in the UK, enjoy your heatwave and, of course, the Royal Wedding!

See you all soon

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment