I write book reviews, I also write books, and occasionally I write about myself!

Saturday 12 February 2011

Saturday afternoon ...

It seems at the moment that my diet is taking over my life and it's all I can think about, and talk about. But since it is a big change to my life I guess that's normal. Today so far has been tough.

For so long my weekends have been spent spending time exclusively with my husband and a part of that is cooking a nice meal, plus snacking during the day! So needless to say the fact that we are on diets has been tough!

My husband is also trying to cut down his food, he has been eating 2 bowls of cereal a day with a meal in between, which for him is a big cut! But again, he is finding today difficult and temperaments are up and down in the house today!

Apart from the food craving, today has been quite nice, we have managed to go for a nice 2 mile walk, go to the library, he went out on his skateboard for a couple of hours this morning as well.

Tonight we plan to sit down and watch some movies, and work our way through our sky+ planner!

Let's hope we get through the weekend okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment